That’s a wrap! Yup, another weekend of WordPress is behind us. This year we brought together over 400 attendees and 50 speakers for two days of WordPress goodness. A great big thanks to all of our speakers, sponsors, volunteers, organizers, and attendees. #WCTO wouldn’t be possible without your involvement!
How did we do?
Please take a few minutes and fill out our feedback survey. (It would mean the world to us!) We’ll publish the results on the site and use the data to guide future WordCamps.
- Slides will be posted as we receive them from speakers.
- Videos are being worked on. For now, check out the stream recordings.
- View our speakers, sponsors, volunteers, and attendees.
- Join Toronto’s WordPress meetup group! We meet at least once a month.
Thanks to Humber College
This is our third year at Humber’s Lakeshore campus. We wouldn’t have access to this wonderful venue if it wasn’t for Humber’s School of Media Studies and IT.
Thanks To Our Sponsors
A great big thanks to all of our sponsors!
- Outstanding: Bluehost, Jetpack, PlanetHoster, and WiredTree.
- Splendid: WPML and DreamHost.
- Gold: Pantheon.
- Superb: GoDaddy Pro.
- Silver: GreenGeeks, Sucuri, Carbon60, and Microsoft Edge.
- Bronze: WooCommerce, ManageWP, Slicejack, WP Engine, NYTO Group, Kobayashi Online.
- Small Business: artifakt Digital, Camp Tech, NewPath Consulting, Simplistics Web Design, WPCore.com, Trew Knowledge, and Enterprise Intelligence.
Additional special thanks to:
- Greg Mount and Pasada Media for handling our A/V.
- Mike Day of The Art of Weddings for providing photography.
- Tom Auger and the Zeitguys team for design (logo, schedule, signage, stickers).
See you next year! And don’t forget…